▪ Al & Karen Tweit
▪ Andrew & Nicholas Barthelemy
▪ Susan Weber—dealing with Parkinson’s
▪ Aedan—great-grandson of Karen Newcomb, birth defect
▪ Bernadine & Jim Foster—cancer & heart issues
▪ William Lamberton—grandson of Sandra Rodgers, in long-term recovery; assault
▪ Maxford—grandson of Harriet & Max Yandt; Acute Flaccid Myelitis
▪ Charlene—sister of Chuck Carey; fighting cancer
▪ Ellen Rau—fighting cancer
▪ Steve Rau—recovery from a broken ankle
▪ Audrey Charles—undergoing cancer treatment
▪ Marianna Wiper—fighting pain
▪ Tom Sandefur—dealing with cancer
▪ Joan Lewis—recovery from a broken jaw
▪ Dave Grissen—dealing with cancer
▪ Susan Browning—recovery from back surgery
▪ Si Reedy—in hospice care
▪ John Nesby—in immense pain
▪ Bonnie Gregory—stroke recovery, sister of Barbie Sessier
▪ Steve Kenney—broken leg surgery, husband of Susan
▪ Steve Haynie—dementia diagnosis
▪ Susan Haynie---wife of Steve, related homecare issues
▪ Diane Swenson—healing of back injuries from a fall
Prayer List Updated - March 1, 2019
Pray for our military and our military family members.
If the Lord has you on hold... hold on!
If the Lord has said "NO" to you... thank Him!
If the Lords is molding your heart and mind... go with His change!
If the Lord opens doors that you have been asking Him to open... Praise Him!
Be blessed wherever you are in your life today! God has His hands on the situation!
NOTE: Please send or call Rob with any additional names
you want to be remembered,
or names to be removed from both the
Sunday Bulletins and this Website.
Contact Rob Pearson (541) 593-1183