▪ Al Tweit
▪ Andrew & Nicholas Barthelemy
▪ Susan Weber—dealing with Parkinson’s
▪ Aedan—great-grandson of Karen Newcomb, birth defect
▪ Bernadine & Jim Foster—cancer & heart issues
▪ William Lamberton—grandson of Sandra Rodgers, in long-term recovery; assault
▪ Maxford—grandson of Harriet & Max Yandt; Acute Flaccid Myelitis
▪ Charlene—sister of Chuck Carey; fighting cancer
▪ Ellen Rau—fighting cancer
▪ Steve Rau—recovery from a broken ankle
▪ Audrey Charles—undergoing cancer treatment
▪ Marianna Wiper—fighting pain
▪ Tom Sandefur—dealing with cancer
▪ Bill Taylor—dealing with cancer
▪ Si Reedy—in hospice care
▪ John Nesby—in immense pain
▪ Bonnie Gregory—stroke recovery, sister of Barbie Sessle
▪ Steve Haynie—dementia diagnosis
▪ Susan Haynie—wife of Steve, related homecare issues,
▪ Jacqui Rice—daughter of Jean Rice, surgery recovery
▪ Michael Quint—facing surgery
▪ Bergen Bull—recovery from a fall
▪ Susan Warren—sister of Andy Elsbree; in hospice, waiting for the kingdom of heaven
Prayer List Updated - July1, 2019
Pray for our military and our military family members.
If the Lord has you on hold... hold on!
If the Lord has said "NO" to you... thank Him!
If the Lords is molding your heart and mind... go with His change!
If the Lord opens doors that you have been asking Him to open... Praise Him!
Be blessed wherever you are in your life today! God has His hands on the situation!
NOTE: Please send or call Rob with any additional names
you want to be remembered,
or names to be removed from both the
Sunday Bulletins and this Website.
Contact Rob Pearson (541) 593-1183